Digital Picture Frames For the Hobby Photographer

By Jeffrey Oliver

Are you into hobby photography? I fancy myself a bit of a photographer, though I'm definitely in the "hobby" category. Sometimes when I talk to a friend of mine who is a professional photographer, I'm reminded that my camera only costs hundreds, while his costs thousands! But the whole point of hobby photography is to have fun with what you're doing. One of the best ways to do that is to find creative ways to share your photos with others.

Photo Sharing Online There are many different ways to share your photos online with friends, from Facebook to Flickr, and everything in between. This is of course a great way for people to stay up to date on your best work or latest escapades, however this form of photo sharing typically is locked in cyberspace.

Digital Picture Frames Digital frames are great news for hobby photographers, because they present an inexpensive way to display our best work to our friends, as they are over visiting! Prior to getting a digital picture frame, every few months I would go through my digital photos and try to pick out the absolute best ones, the ones that I would like to see on my wall. Then I would further narrow this down to a small handful that I could actually afford to print. Once these make it onto the wall, I would usually get admiring comments from my guests, then they would fade into the scenery as you quickly get used to them.

With a digital picture frame, it is so easy to keep it filled with fresh photos of your latest work. Every time people come over they are treated to a fresh taste of your photographic and artistic skill.

Merging Online Sharing With Digital Frames Some digital picture frames are now available with wireless functions. These can be integrated with online photo sharing sites, so that now you can share all your photos with a few clicks! For instance, the Digital Spectrum MF8115 is a great 15" wireless photo frame that works off your existing wireless home network. You can set it up so that when you update your Flickr account, the digital frame is automatically updated as well!

Combining a wireless digital frame with an online photo sharing account is truly the most efficient way for a hobby photographer to share their work with their friends and colleagues.

Don't even think of buying a digital picture frame until you've read the DigitalFrameGuy.com's free Buyer's Guide to Digital Picture Frames!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jeffrey_Oliver

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น: